Our "Mod Squad" is comprised of highly trained, experienced moderators. All excel at "cracking the code", using our proprietary blend of projective techniques developed by Dr. Sharon Livingston, founder and President of The Livingston Group.
Sharon Livingston, Ph.D.
- Sharon Livingston Over 6,000 groups conducted.
- Extensive experience in consumer, medical, and business to business.
- Author of Cracking the Code with Peter J. DePaulo, Ph.D.
- Two dozen articles on psychological methods for focus group research.
- Extensive appearances on radio and television.
- Founder and developer 'Sharpen The Focus'™ Moderator Training School
Joel Raphael, MA
- Joel Raphael, MA 10 years experience as Director of Research for AT&T, an organization which performed hundreds of studies annually.
- Responsible for all of the customer satisfaction measurements collected for consumer and business service business units.
- Extremely knowledgeable in technical arenas (especially communications and MIS/IT)